Mahi Mahi w/ pineapple mango chutney
- Maui Onions,small diced , 3oz.
- Mango, medium diced, 6oz.
- Pineapple, medium diced, 6oz.
- Ginger, minced, 1 tblsp.
- Olive oil , 2 oz.
- Sugar , 2 tblsp.
- Apple cider vinegar ,2 tblsp.
1. In a hot saute pan, add olive oil until it starts to smoke.
- Gr. Cumin , 1/2 tsp.
- Salt , 1/2 tsp.
- Jalepeno, minced (no seeds) ,1/2 tsp.
2. Add Onions, jalepeno,and minced ginger into the hot saute pan until onion becomes translucent.
3. Add cider vinegar, sugar, and cumin to the onion mixture. Reduce vinegar to 1/3 volume.
4. Add diced mango and pineapple to the mixture. Saute to blend flavors together.
5. Add salt to taste.
- Mahi Mahi, Fresh filet , 10 oz.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Olive Oil 1 oz.
1. Season Mahi Mahi with salt & pepper.
2. Add olive oil in a hot saute pan.
3. Sear the Mahi on both sides. Finish in a 350 degree oven about 6-8 minutes.
4. Plate the Mahi and top with 3-4 oz. of Pineapple Mango Chutney. Garnish with micro greens